Sep 15, 2013

Hyper Princess Pitch



Review #08 – Free Video Game

Hyper Princess Pitch

Jajajajaja (that's Spanish for "Hahahaha", that's how I laugh). Sorry, it's just that this is a really funny game. It may not be your cup of tea, but a princess on a quest for vengeance against Mecha Santa because he never got her anything for Christmas is kind of hilarious to me.

Besides a wacky plot and nice graphics, this game offers a pretty good challenge. With an arcade-like gameplay (and High Scores table!), it creates a fast and furious experience. You'll fight against hordes of colorful enemies, and even though you get power-ups like candy, it's not so easy to survive.


As always, I look for games that can appeal to a broad audience. The possible difficulty levels go from "you'll slaughter them" to "ninth layer of hell", so you can either see it through or challenge yourself.
Hyper Princess Pitch is a nice, well done game that doesn't take itself too seriously. Fun for all ages.
- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment