Sep 1, 2013

This post is about "This Game is Wizard"


Review #6 – Free Video Game
This post is about "This Game is Wizard"

What's this puzzle plataformer about? Oh, right. This Game is Wizard is a weird little game that I found a while ago. It doesn't have fancy graphics or innovative game mechanics; it's just a simple, fun and addictive game.

In it you guide a wizard through a series of short levels and try to get as many trophies as possible while doing it. There are enemies, there are spells, and there's a hell lot of jumping.
As I always try to do, I offer you a game that can be played casually and burn a few hours, or where you can put your hardcore hat on and try to get each and every trophy (with a side of perfect score).
There's not much to say about it. It's a solid game, fun and simple. Download and enjoy.

- The Storeman



Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.


External Link

No comments:

Post a Comment