Jan 26, 2014

Girly, tag team of nonsensical fun

Review #26 – Free Web Comic

Girly, tag team of nonsensical fun

Girly is a rather unique story. This web comic (which is complete, by the way) tells us the weird adventures of a girl and her sidekick, in a world ruled by nonsense and dramatic flair. The drawing style is wonky at first, but it soon evolves into a great cartoon-like form.

It’s hard to tell you about it without giving away important plot points (because of course it has a plot) but I’ll do my best. This seven-years-long epic has an elephant infestation, romance, superheroes, a dance battle, a weird bird thing I still don’t know what is supposed to be, and a big horrible constipation, between other stuff.

The humor is fast, both graphic and with great dialogue. The only requirement to enjoy it is not to hang to tightly to your “logic”. Trust me, living in Cute City is easier that way.

Fair Warning: You may see the cutesy look of the characters and assume this is a harmless comic. It’s not. There are sex scenes (but nothing graphic), and at least a giant dildo hitting someone on the head (who am I kidding, it doesn’t happen only once). Read at your own risk.

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

External Link: girlyyy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment