Mar 30, 2014

Jetpack Joyride, how to be badass and succeed.



Review #35 - Free Video Game (Guest Review #1)

Jetpack Joyride, how to be a badass and succeed.








When I downloaded Jetpack, a free-to-play game in the Playstation Network, I can assure you I didn’t knew where I was going to end.

What could a guy with a machine gun jetpack and a large lab corridor filled with scientist offer? I’ll tell you, endless fun!



Halfbirck Studios (the creators of the well known Fruit Ninja) created a new awesome game, not only because it’s free and very easy to play (you only use one key!), but because it’s practical, volatile and very customizable. It suits almost every taste.



You start with Barry breaking into a never ending Lab with a super badass Jetpack, flying around, collecting coins and buying new gear in The Stash, which allows him to get better and better each time. You can even get him to drive awesome vehicles, from a badass chopper to an enormous dragon.



The main objective of the game is to travel as far as possible, collect coins, and avoid hazards such as zappers, missiles and high-intensity laser beams.









There are two types of win conditions in Jetpack Joyride: one of them is completing the race, getting all the achievements; and the other one is completing the game, getting all the extra achievements.  But really, the game even gives you the possibility to never stop playing, and keep winning forever!



Talking about the achievements, they come in all shape and sizes. Some condition how you have to play, some ask you to do something a number of times, and some check how you die.

For example, “Bull’s eye” is an extra achievement that you can earn landing (after death) at 200 mts, accurately, no more no less!





One of the things I loved the most was the incredible vast collection of Power-ups, the endless customization, and the never ending objectives, which make the game suitable for almost everyone.





So, get the coolest jetpack you can find, and start the adventure around the lab! 

- Emma 


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.


You can find download methods here: http://halfbrick.com/our-games/jetpack-joyride/, on your console, or play the game directly on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment