May 25, 2014

Alex's Adventure, World Hopping Treasure Hunting



Review #43 – Free Video Game

Alex's Adventure, World Hopping Treasure Hunting

This is an exploration-platformer in the vein of Lyle in Cube Sector. As a matter of fact, it was recommended to me after that review. So if you enjoyed Lyle's quest, make sure to check Alex's.

Alex's Adventure takes place in two separate worlds that you can finish in any order. The obstacles come in two varieties: the usual platformer hazards of enemies and pits (some are tough) and multi-screen puzzles. As you go through the game, you'll constantly see glimpses of screens you can quite get to, or objects just outside of you reach. One of the most developed aspects of Alex's Adventure are this “whole picture” puzzles, in which you have to keep an image of the level as a whole to solve.

The goal of the game is to find all the statues, and each world has half of them. Even if sometimes it's rough on the edges, this one is an awesome game. Enjoy!

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

External Link: http://tomvert.free.fr/

No comments:

Post a Comment