Jun 15, 2014

Gum, Retro Puzzle that will get you stuck to your Keyboard



Review #46 – Free Video Game

Gum, Retro Puzzle that will get you stuck to your Keyboard

Today's game is Gum. In this black and white extravaganza you must use your amazing superpower of sticking to things to build a path for your character to exit the level. Use your brain and the walls to move and un-stick yourself from the building blocks.

I think this is the most straight forward puzzle I've review so far, and it's also one of them most difficult games on the site. So if you like a good and challenging retro style brain twister, check this one out!

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment