Jun 8, 2014

Karoshi, Suicide Salaryman



Review #45 – Free Video Game

Karoshi, Suicide Salaryman

Tired of work? Want to get out of the office? Come this way, and meet my friend Karoshi. He is tired of his work, too. Want to help him finish each level?

The Karoshi series consists of puzzle platformer games. Your goal: Kill the main character, a.k.a. your character. You’ll be using spikes, guns, safe boxes and a lot of creative thinking.

Here you’ll find two different kinds of difficulties. Some levels require quick reflexes to make sure you die, while others seem impossible until you figure them out. Don’t give up, you’ll reach the end eventually.

So go and check this fine collection.

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

External Link: http://karoshigame.com/

(Some games are only available for download, others are exclusively online)

No comments:

Post a Comment