Aug 31, 2014

[it's_possible], well... at least it's supposed to be.

Review #57 – Free Video Game

[it's_possible], well... at least it's supposed to be.

[it's_possible] is one of the most difficult and frustrating games I've ever encountered. It does not have a “story”, strictly speaking. It's just your character against sadistic traps dying over and over again.

I mean, I know I said something similar about ViViD a few weeks ago, but there's really no comparison. There's a good reason the title of this game needs to remind you “it's possible” everytime you open it.

So, if you are in a masochistic mood or think regular gaming is “too easy”, check this out. I will crawl under rock over here until seeing a keyboard doesn't make me cry.


- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment