Dec 21, 2014

Baghead Bandit, Buy Your Furniture Back

Review #70 – Free Video Game

Baghead Bandit, Buy Your Furniture Back

Last week, it was cardboard boxes. Now, it's paper bags. In today's platformer adventure you take control of Baghead, a good man that only made a few mistakes. Like selling all his furniture to impress his girlfriend. Hey, I said “good”, not “brilliant”.

Baghead Bandit has a really simple premise: pick up all the gems in a level and then get to the door. Simple, but no easy. Moving platforms, precision and quick jumping, some enemies, cool secrets and more are all part of this game.

So, while not mechanically unique, it has nice graphics, awesome music, and packs a good challenge, finding it's own identity. Try to find the secret levels and unlock an extra challenge mode.

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment