Dec 28, 2014

Enigmabot, Quick Thinking Puzzle Action

Review #71 – Free Video Game

Enigmabot, Quick Thinking Puzzle Action

This one took me a while to figure out.

Let's get something out of the way first: This game is all mechanic. No jokes, plot, characters, or anything else. So, how well designed and executed is it's core mechanic then? Masterfully!

In Enigmabot, your enigmabot is a white cube that can move left, right, or teleport. This you'll be using a lot here, and thankfully the game is well paced, so the learning curve makes sense.

After the first few levels of training, the game will start demanding not only strategy to figure out the puzzle in the room, but also nimble fingers to perform precise teleportation. 

Enigmabot does pack quite a challenging punch, and figuring out the limits of your teleport ability is a big part of it. At first, some rules may seem arbitrary, at least, until you figure them out. So, highly recommended. Don't stand there, teleport to the link!


- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment