Feb 1, 2015

Cowboy Killa, Bang Bang!

Review #75 – Free Video Game

Cowboy Killa, Bang Bang!

Cowboy Killa is a fun and fast game. You kill ninjas, and monsters, and aliens, and more, for no apparent reason. Not unlike Super Crate Box, you have a huge collection of weapons at your disposal.

So yeah, Cowboy Killa is a frenetic 2D platformer where you work towards a score high enough to unlock the next area. A great game to pick up, kick ass, and relax. GO get 'em, tiger!

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment