Mar 1, 2015

I See You

Review #78 – Free Video Game

I See You

Warning: This is an actual horror game. So tread carefully, I guess.

I'm not an expert in Horror Games, so maybe I haven't developed the natural immunity to horror tropes, but I See You was a terrifying experience. Unlike other horror games, it felt like you actually have a chance at avoiding the creatures, which made it more scary when you stumbled into one.

The game is really good, has a great atmosphere and easily draws you in. The design is simple, and the “game” starts to become a character by itself as you progress.

It's not particularly challenging or long, though. Still, that's good, as you'll never get stuck, unless you decide you can't take anymore and run away.

For better effect, dim the lights and play alone. Enjoy.

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

1 comment: