Apr 26, 2015

C*ndy Crash, It Made me Rage Quit More than Once

Review #85 – Free Video Game

C*ndy Crash, It Made me Rage Quit More than Once

C*ndy Crash is a simple game with simple ambitions: Making our lives hell. Don't trust me? Give it a try and tell me then.

It's a single screen platformer, and it will make you earn every single one of it's levels. What I mean to say is that it's a really difficult game, but difficult in that “This time I'll do it!” kind of way.



With a wide variety of enemies, really pleasant graphics and ingenious level design, you should check it out. Oh, and the way the little guy dives towards the candy is just hilarious.

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment