Jul 26, 2015

Extra Credits, [Insert Another Funny Wordplay]

Review #92 – Online Video Series

Extra Credits, [Insert Another Funny Wordplay]

Games are more than just games. Lately, a lot of effort has been put to making them a community. Extra Credit feels like a nice step towards that.


Staring people inside the game developing cycles, the series not only adressess design theory and game analysis, but also discussion of current events in the medium and offers tools and ideas for aspiring game designers.

You may not leave every video agreeing to every single thing they said, but they do bring attention to really interesting topics. Even if you don't care about working on your own games, it's worth to check it out.


- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment